NEXT-GEN HIGH QUALITY AUDIO STREAMER
Resonessence Labs introduce the first Audiophile grade streamer
Resonessence FLUVIUS is the ideal source companion for any of our DACs. Based on the latest technology, the FLUVIUS digital audio streamer takes playback of your digital music files to the next level.
The built in media player communicates with the USB DAC directly, allowing bitperfect playback.
FLUVIUS can play from network attached storage, USB storage or internet sources.
Connect a TV, projector or monitor via HDMI.
The FLUVIUS can be controlled via a remote keypad, a Upnp compatible player on phone or tablet, or via network mirroring using Android ADB.
A gigabit ethernet and dual USB 3.0 connections guarantee very smooth playback of almost any format currently in use, from MP3 to DXD and everything in between. MQA ready.
The built in library organizes and indexes your files from connected hard drives, network storage or media servers, so you can easily find and play them.
Want to explore new music? The FLUVIUS supports Tidal Hifi streaming from the internet, as well as live streaming many other internet audio content sources.
- Formats: MP3, WAV, CUE, FLAC, AIF, DSF, DFF (Native DSD via DoP)
- Rate: up to 384kbps / 32bit
- DAC Control: hardware/software volume control, track switching. (if DAC support)
- DAC Connection: USB 3.0
Digital Audio Processing:
- Processor: Octacore Samsung Exynos5422 (ARM® Cortex™-A15 Quad 2.0GHz/Cortex™-A7 Quad 1.4GHz)
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM – 12GB/s memory bandwidth, 2 x 32bit bus, 16GB eMMC 5.0 Flash Storage
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45, Auto-MDIX support
- USB: 2 x USB3.0, supports USB3.0 Hub for extension, 1 x USB2.0
- Video: Mali™-T628 MP6 graphics processor, HD 1920x1080p, HDMI 1.4a Type-A connector
- OS: Android 7.1